Caribbean Mystique Massage & Wellness Spa promises to care about you. Our sincere wish is that you will have a relaxing, rejuvenating and cosseting experience. To help you plan and prepare, please read through our “Spa Etiquette Guide” which, we hope you will find informative in helping to make the best of your spa visit.
- Reservations: In order to accommodate your individual schedule and to ensure availability we recommend that you book your spa appointments well in advance. Please call the spa at Tampa: (813) 991-7390 or Lutz: (813) 909-0799 to schedule your reservation.
- Check In: For a stress free spa experience and so that we can accommodate your individual spa needs, we request that you arrive at the spa 10 minutes before your service. This will allow you time to facilitate an unhurried absorption on to your journey to paradise. You need time to change and fill out your “More About You” form. Relax and get into the spa vibe, even before your experience begins.
- Cancellations: A broken appointment disappoints 3 people – You, the spa specialist and another guest who may have wanted that time. If you are unable to keep an appointment please let us know. Rescheduling is recommended. Reservations cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will be subject to a full charge (cash, credit card, etc).
- Being on time for your appointment: If you are not able to make your appointment please let us know prior to 24 hours. Service times will be cut short if you are late for your appointment. We do have a cancellation policy in place and this will be imposed if the correct cancellation time is not adhered to.
- Preparing for you visit: During your spa service all spa specialists are trained to drape you appropriately to maintain modesty and respect. We will not assume responsibility for damage or loss of any personal items left in the spa.
- Your Special Requests: Please feel free to speak up. We want to know your special requirements. Some aspects of our services can be modified to your taste: amount of light, table temperature, and whether or not you choose to have a conversation or enjoy the treatment in silence. If you want the specialist to give you a deep massage or be gentler let him or her know. Also, feel free to ask questions. Your specialist will enjoy knowing your thoughts and clarifying any issues you may have. If any part of your experience is unsatisfactory, first inform your spa specialist. If the response isn’t helpful, speak to the spa coordinator. We would also like you to share your spa experience with us via our website’s “stay in touch” form.
- For Your Safety: Advise your spa receptionist if you are pregnant, have any injuries, medical conditions, are on medication, have uncontrolled high or low blood pressure, or are using Retin- A, AHA’s or Accutane, or any photosensitizing medications. Certain medical conditions may be contraindicated to spa services. If you have any type of medical condition, be sure to mention it when you book an appointment. We reserve the right to reschedule any service if we feel it unsafe for our guest.
- Cell Phones: At Caribbean Mystique we want to provide our guests with a safe, peaceful, healthy and private environment. Therefore we request that all cell phones, videos, cameras, personal stereos and laptops are not used in the spa facility.
- Spa Specialists: If you prefer either a male or female specialist, please don’t hesitate to let your preference be known. Also if you enjoyed the services of a particular specialist on a previous visit, feel free to request that person.
- Perfume: Because others may be allergic and because the emphasis is on relaxation we request that perfume is not to be applied while in the spa.
- Age Requirement: Minimum age of 8 years (massage therapy services only)
- Price Information: All prices and packages are subject to change without notice.
- Spa Hours: 10 AM – 6 PM Sunday, Monday and 9 AM – 8 PM Tuesday through Saturday