FAQs & Benefits of Massage
A visit to Caribbean Mystique Spa can be a pampering treat, but it can also be a huge boost to your health and wellness! A massage therapy session can relieve all sorts of ailments. Anyone who chooses to supplement their healthcare regimen with regular massages will not only enjoy a relaxing hour or two at our spa, but they will see and feel the benefits carry through the days and weeks after each appointment.
What Are The Benefits Of Massage?
- Reduce Stress and Fatigue
- Alleviate Depression and Anxiety
- Improve Sleep
- Release of Endorphins, the body’s natural painkiller
- Eliminate Toxins by stimulating the soft tissue of your body
- Increased Joint flexibility
- Reduced Muscle spasms and cramping
- Increased Circulation
- Help with recovery from a strenuous workout
- Improved range of motion and decreased discomfort associated with muscle pain
- Enhance Immunity by stimulating the lymph nodes to recharge the body’s natural defense system
- Reduce post-surgery, post injury swelling and scar tissue